Recognised by the Dental Council of India, New Delhi.
Home > Admission
Meenakshi Ammal Dental College and Hospital has numerous academic departments, divisions, and degree-granting programs, as well as interdisciplinary centers, laboratories, and programs whose work cuts across traditional departmental boundaries.
These enclosures are as follows:
- Passport size colour Photo 3 copies.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate.
- Community Certificate, Migration Certificate.
- HSC (Academic) of the 10 + 2 / CBSE / Equivalent Exam Mark Statement.
- 12th Grade, Diploma Certificate (for NRI Students).
- Copy of Visa (for NRI Students).
- Certificate of Genuineness from HSC Board.
Eligibility for BDS Candidates seeking admission to the 1year BDS degree course shall satisfy the following requirements.A pass in HSC Examination ( 10+2 curriculam of the Government of Tamilnadu) or A pass in any examination of any university or authority accepted as equivalent to the above qualification with a minimum...Read more
Eligibility for BDS Candidates seeking admission to the 1year BDS degree course and eligibility for MDS Candidates seeking admission to the 3 year MDS degree course must follow the requirements...Read more
Eligibility for Dental Mechanic Candidates seeking admission to the 2 years Dental Mechanic course shall satisfy the following requirements: A pass in SSLC/HSC Examination and eligibility for Dental Hygienist Candidates seeking admission to the 2 years Dental Hygienist course shall satisfy the following requirements: A pass in SSLC Examination...Read more